By exhibiting at the 2020 SACNAS conference, you connect our attendees to the resources and opportunities they need to take the next step in their education and career. Not only can exhibitors meet with prospective recruits, but they position their company as champions of diversity, equity, and inclusion. Continue below to learn about how your company can receive premier access to engage with students, recruit top talent, and ultimately support the next generation of STEM.
Together we… EMPOWER
- Draped (10’ x 10’) exhibit space with 8’ high back drape and 3’ high side drapes in event colors
- One 2’ x 6’ skirted table with two chairs
- Carpet (Carpet colors are pre-determined and can be changed at exhibitor’s cost)
- One booth identification sign
- One wastebasket
- At least two (2) complimentary expo-only registrations per 10’ x 10’ space
- Access to the exhibitor lounge
- Inclusion in the 2020 Exhibitors listing in the conference mobile app
- General booth security
- Full conference registration
- Exhibitors may upgrade to a full conference registration (includes access to programming and meals) at an additional $150 cost per individual registration
- Additional registrations
- Exhibitors may purchase up to two (2) additional exhibitor registrations per 10’x10’ booth
- Lead retrieval device or app, which can be purchased through our authorized vendor
- Internet/WiFi service or electrical outlets
- Additional services can be purchased in the exhibitor portal
- Full conference registration
- Two expo-only registrations are included in each booth purchase
- Expo-only registrations get you strict access to the expo hall (no meals or programming)
- Expo-only registrations can be upgraded to a full conference registration for $150 per
registration (includes meals and programming). Instructions will be sent after booth purchase.
- Additional exhibitor registrations can be purchased at: https://www.2020sacnas.org/registration/
Expo Move In
Wednesday, October 21, 12 pm – 5 pm
Thursday, October 22, 7:30 am – 9:15 am
Expo Hall Hours
Thursday, October 22, 9:15 am – 12 pm & 2 pm – 5:30 pm
Friday, October 23, 8:45 am – 12 pm & 2:15 pm – 5 pm
Expo Move Out
Friday, October 23, 5:30 pm – 8 pm
Academic departments with an active SACNAS chapter will receive a $150 discount on one (1) exhibit booth. Only one (1) discount per academic institution/company. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to verify your chapter discount.
Associations and nonprofits under $1 million organizational budget are eligible for $300 discount upon receipt of 990s. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
SACNAS agrees that if the COVID-19 Pandemic governmental restrictions make it impossible to meet in-person and therefore SACNAS must completely cancel 2020 SACNAS – The National Diversity in STEM Conference the EXHIBITING COMPANY may either opt for a full refund (minus the 3% external processing fee) or choose to apply a full credit of these monies toward the purchase of exhibiting in the 2021 programming year, or other programming offered throughout the remainder of this year (e.g. webinar series, etc.). If SACNAS chooses to host either a hybrid event (part in-person and part virtual), or a fully virtual conference in lieu of the in-person event, then the EXHIBITING COMPANY agrees that all monies paid by this invoice will be applied to a virtual program Exhibitor Package to be selected by the Exhibitor. Any remaining monies (Virtual Exhibitor Packages could potentially be lower cost), would be applied as a credit to the Exhibitor’s 2021 program exhibit costs. You will receive additional information about the potential Virtual Exhibitor Packages that may become available if and when such a decision is made by SACNAS.