Join us for science, culture, and community at 2020 SACNAS – The National Diversity in STEM Conference! Registration is all-inclusive with full access to keynote addresses, breakout sessions, the Graduate School & Career Expo, networking receptions, and cultural events.
until the end of the registration period
Individual Exhibitor – Expo Only Registration Only Includes Access to:
- Access to Virtual Graduate School & Career Expo Hall — NEW! With non-competing hours** Two full days with no other conflicting conference programming. Attendees and exhibitors alike will be able to maximize their networking opportunities!
- Complimentary SACNAS membership (to be activated 2 weeks prior to the event)
Note – 2-3 Expo Only registrations are included in exhibit booth packages. See Partner Prospectus – Page 31 for more information about what included in an exhibit booth package.
Individual Exhibitor – Full Conference Registration Includes Access to:
- Access to Virtual Graduate School & Career Expo Hall — NEW! With non-competing hours
- *Two full days with no other conflicting conference programming. Attendees and exhibitors alike will be able to maximize their networking opportunities!
- Motivational keynote speakers
- Robust offering of STEM Symposia and Professional Development sessions
- Student research presentations
- Cultural celebrations, art, and music
- Group and 1-on-1 mentoring opportunities
- Complimentary SACNAS membership (activated after the conference)
Important For Both Individual Exhibitor Registration Types:
- All registrants must be 18 years or older by October 22, 2020
- All registration periods end at 11:59 pm PT on the specified date in the pricing table
- The 3% processing fee is included in this year’s registration price
Cancellation Policy: Individual Exhibitor
- Registrations are transferable (swaps allowed).
- Registrations purchased during the Advanced Pricing period will have the option to cancel by September 15 minus the $150 cancellation fee. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.